Monday 1 May 2017

My hairfall story

                                               

Your hair is the best thing about your self..it boosts your beauty if you have those shredded hair strands you feel lack of confidence too..I suffered from speeding hairfall 5 years ago..that were the worst days of my life whenever I used to step out I used to get same comments everytime "oh my god what has happened to your hair? they lack volume, you almost have deceased hair lines.. and your scalp is much noticeable" it used to break me down and I used to feel hell out of it. In those condition I started following all those beauty regimes and every other best reviewed shampoos and conditioners to make my hair better but they used to fall more...

Then one day i decided to stop overthinking about it and say an end to those chemical products I have been using all these years..I searched on internet about various reasons of hairfall and trust me you have plenty of them, every other person has his/her own causes...heredity, anxiety , bad health habits, lack of proteins in food , over exposed to pollution, lack of sleep n much more..that day I realised instead of switching my hair product brands blindly because they all are same having chemicals..I should opt for the ones that are organic and herbal..and above all I changed my eating habits and started taking those essential nutrients that were good for my hair naturally...have been doing this from last 1 year and have seen a remarkable difference in my hair growth.

Thought of sharing few of them with you : 
1) eat pulses dal, rajma and high protein rich food like nuts, beans , green leafy vegetables.
2) try having dairy products and if u hate drinking milk (like i do) try having curd/ yoghurt in ur daily meal.

3) fenugreek or methi is one of the key essentials for controlling hairfall and making hair follicles thicker and stronger, have sprouted fenugreek/ methi in breakfast.

4) Almonds are best for hair..have them early morning.

5) There are many botanical products in market . I use and mostly prefer the brand "Biotique" ( Bio Walnut Bark Shampoo) http://www.biotique.com/hair-care/ for my hair you can also try ayur http://www.ayurherbals.com/haircare.htmlshampoo and conditioners​ or simply soak natural dried Amla , shikakai, reetha overnight in warm water and next day boil and strain them. use this concoction everytime you wash your hair.

6) Fenugreek hair Mask : soak 2 tsp fenugreek/ methi seeds in 1 glass water overnight and in morning grind them into fine paste, now add curd/ yoghurt and apply on your bald patches and all over your scalp and hair from roots till end.cover your head with shower cap leave for 1 hour and wash it with plain water, don't shampoo your hair..Repeat it every alternate days for 1 month you will see a remarkable difference in your hair volume and have healthy shiny hair.

7) Castor oil and aloe vera are also very effective for accelerating hair growth. make a hair mask by taking 1 tsp castor oil, 1 tsp aloe vera gel and 1 vitamin e capsule that is easily available in medical stores mix them well and apply on hair from roots to tips leave for 1 hr rinse it with water and then shampoo your hair.

8) onion juice: Yes! I know many people think it's a myth but onion juice does work for your hair growth...Take a small onion cut into four halves grind them to make paste don't add water... Now sieve the juice with help of strainer or muslin cloth and apply on bald patches by massaging with your fingers. Keep it for 15 to 30 minutes, depending upon your capacity to bear the smell of onion and repeat everyday if possible.

9) You should also have your thyroxine hormones tested because that too can be your cause for hair fall and take proper medication.

10) Perform yoga aasanas for hair growth , this too will help. follow this link below http://www.stylecraze.com/articles/8-yoga-poses-that-can-protect-your-hair/

Thank you for reading my article hope so it comes out most beneficial to you

No comments:

Post a Comment

"NO"

"NO" is not just a word but it defines courage and audacity. It is always hard to say NO and accept NO. So, either we hate it sa...